Saturday 24 September 2011

LOTD / Smoky Blue/Green

I don't really see many wearable smoky green/blue eye make up for single eye-lidded people without being over dramatic (i.e almost bringing it all the way up to the brow bone) My eyelids have a very small crease, so I wouldn't call it a 'double lid'
Strangely, this is a look a rarely opt for, but I still think its a nice change from my neutral brown eye.


 Anyway, I think this eye look can be versatile by intensifying or reducing the colours.

Products I used:

Eyes /
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- KATE Palette in GN-1
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Me Smooth Liquid Eyeliner
- Ebay eyelashes (natural criss-cross ones)




Face /
- Revlon Colorstay in Sand Beige
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC20
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Lips /
- IsaDora Wet Gloss 22 Golden Cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment